Voco Jobs – Human Resources Manager Jobs in Dubai. Voco Careers in Dubai. Latest Dubai Government Jobs. Get City of Dubai Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Get Latest 2023 Voco Vacancy in Dubai.
Dubai Jobs Seekers who are looking for Human Resources Manager Jobs in Dubai, can check here Dubai Government Jobs in Voco. Voco Jobs opportunity available for Human Resources Manager jobs in Dubai.
Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree eligibility Human Resources Manager position can apply through the Voco careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming independent jobs in Voco.
Voco Jobs Careers 2022 – Apply for Human Resources Manager Jobs in Dubai
Voco Jobs in Dubai:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Voco job portal publish 2023 notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Voco Human Resources Manager Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Human Resources Manager Jobs in Dubai with relevant required experience can apply for Voco careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary AED 16000.00-32000.00 Per month approximately.
Voco Careers in Dubai Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Voco|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Human Resources Manager|
|Jobs Type||Company Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 16000.00-32000.00 Per month approx|
Welcome to voco™, IHG’s new upscale brand. Drawing on our years of experience in delivering True Hospitality, voco Hotels, gives people a different choice. Hotels that are reliable enough to depend on, but different enough to be fun. Our new family of hotels are connected by their individual characters that make memorable travel dependable. Unstuffy hotels, where people feel comfortable to relax, and just get on with relaxing. Hotels that stand out from the crowd.
Becoming part of the family, everyone’s a host…
Every great stay starts with a great host, who are the beating heart of our hotels. Our teams are there when people need them but, give them space to relax. It’s these thoughtful touches that give our service the balance guests adore: natural and easy-going but, also friendly without being over the top.
voco Dubai Palm Jumeirah is conveniently located on the trunk of the manmade island while being part of the newly launched “Palm West Beach”, a trendy and vibrant spot with an array of exceptional dining concepts. The 141 keys property is scheduled to open its doors to guests in early 2022.
Your day to day
As a Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible in driving the People agenda in the hotel, responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the hotel HR Operational Policies and Processes are adhered to and continually improved
- Lead in all activities concerning Talent Resourcing & Talent Management • Monitor all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment
- Monitor the implementation of the IHG Performance Management process
- Define all Learning & Development programs and assign responsibility of execution to L&Q in-charge
- Manage employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Ensure that Human Rights are communicated regularly and are complied with
- Direct a process of organizational planning that evaluates company structure, job design, and personnel forecasting throughout the company
- Identify and monitor the organization’s culture so that it supports the attainment of the comany’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction
- Manage the company-wide committees including the Colleagues’ well-being, Housing and Environmental Health and Safety
- Monitor administration to established standards and procedures. Consistently Identify opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies
- Lead the development of department goals, objectives, and systems
- Lead company compliance with all existing governmental labour, legal and government
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in the same capacity in hospitality industry
- Strong knowledge in local labour laws
- Strong leadership qualities to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude
- Have a vibrant personality and drive to make a difference
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with great salary and benefits – in addition to career development, employee room discounts and great work culture. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics.
As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve -visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
At IHG, we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Voco Jobs – Apply for Front Desk Agent Jobs in Dubai
Voco Jobs in Dubai:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Voco Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Voco Front Desk Agent Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Front Desk Agent Jobs in Dubai with relevant one year experience can apply for Voco careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary AED 2,060.00 Monthly.
Voco Jobs in Dubai Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Voco|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Front Desk Agent|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 2,060.00 Monthly|