SBE Jobs – Front Office Manager Jobs in Dubai. SBE Careers in Dubai. Latest Dubai Government Jobs. Get City of Dubai Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Get Latest 2022-2023 SBE Vacancy in Dubai.
Dubai Jobs Seekers who are looking for Front Office Manager Jobs in Dubai, can check here Dubai Government Jobs in SBE. SBE Jobs opportunity available for Front Office Manager jobs in Dubai.
Candidates who have required eligibility Front Office Manager position can apply through the SBE careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming independent jobs in SBE.
SBE Jobs Careers 2022 – Apply for Front Office Manager Jobs in Dubai
SBE Jobs in Dubai:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. SBE job portal publish 2022-2023 notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently SBE Front Office Manager Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Front Office Manager Jobs in Dubai with relevant required experience can apply for SBE careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary AED 6000.00-13500 Per month approximately.
SBE Careers in Dubai Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||SBE|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Front Office Manager|
|Jobs Type||Company Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 6000.00-13500 Per month approx|
Front Office Manager
As Front Office Manager you will oversee and direct all aspects of front office operations under the direction of the General Manager, and within the limits of sbe policies and procedures. You will also be responsible for the supervision and co-ordination of the Front Office, Concierge and Bell Teams as well as the health and safety of staff and guests.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Ensure/prepare weekly, monthly forecasts as and when required and requested to do so.
- Create and implement procedures that aid the smooth running of the department.
- Conduct weekly and monthly departmental meetings.
- Implement/monitor availability in all reservations systems.
- Check on a daily basis the arrivals and departure reports, and VIP report and communicate to department heads, including General Manager, Hotel Manager and Asst. Front Office Managers all relevant information.
- Control and analyse on an ongoing basis, departmental costs, to ensure performance against budget.
- Prepare and submit statistical information and issue performance and forecast reports as necessary.
- Liaise with Asst. Front Office Manager with regards to rebates, billing instructions, discounted rates in compliance with hotel policy.
- Analyse rate variance report to ensure correct room rates and revenue control.
- Monitor credit check report for possible doubtful accounts.
- Create and develop new training programs within front office.
- Conduct performance appraisals for all relevant staff as and when required.
- Conduct disciplinary interviews with all relevant staff as and when required.
- Monitor all front office personnel to ensure that guests receive prompt cordial attention and personal recognition.
- Communicate with other departments on front office matters, which concern them.
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of all departmental employees.
- Meet regular and VIP guests.
- Create and maintain a personal and respectful rapport with regular guests.
- Attend client functions as and when required.
- Entertain existing and potential clients to maintain customer loyalty.
- Proven experience within a Front Office position within a 5* environment.
- Possess a gracious, friendly, and fun demeanour
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
- Conversant with standard PC packages and computerised systems