Mubadala Health Jobs – Talent Acquisition Partner Jobs in Dubai. Mubadala Health Careers in Dubai. Latest Dubai Government Jobs. Get City of Dubai Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Get Latest 2022-2023 Mubadala Health Vacancy in Dubai.
Dubai Jobs Seekers who are looking for Talent Acquisition Partner Jobs in Dubai, can check here Dubai Government Jobs in Mubadala Health. Mubadala Health Jobs opportunity available for Talent Acquisition Partner jobs in Dubai.
Candidates who have required eligibility Talent Acquisition Partner position can apply through the Mubadala Health careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming independent jobs in Mubadala Health.
Mubadala Health Jobs Careers 2022 – Apply for Talent Acquisition Partner Jobs in Dubai
Mubadala Health Jobs in Dubai:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Mubadala Health job portal publish 2022-2023 notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Mubadala Health Talent Acquisition Partner Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Talent Acquisition Partner Jobs in Dubai with relevant required experience can apply for Mubadala Health careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary AED 10000.00-13000.00 Per month approximately.
Mubadala Health Careers in Dubai Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Mubadala Health|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Talent Acquisition Partner|
|Jobs Type||Company Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 10000.00-13000.00 Per month approx|
The Talent Acquisition Partner role is responsible for designing and developing recruitment strategies, programs and initiatives for the sourcing and selection of talent to meet MHC’s staffing needs and business objectives. The incumbent is also responsible for the efficient execution of the recruitment life-cycle activities for the assigned business units ensuring the attraction and selection of high-performing potential candidates in line with the approved manpower plans.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Pro-actively participates in collaboration with the Line Manager to meet the division’s strategic and operational goals.
Organizational Culture & Compliance
- Adheres to the division’s policies, procedures and standards while ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory bodies.
- Contributes in developing the division’s policies and procedures and provides recommendations towards improving them wherever applicable.
- Contributes towards an innovative culture of continuous improvement for enhancing operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participates in meetings and maintains professionalism and confidentiality as per the organization’s standard code of conduct.
- Completes personal performance evaluation cycle in a timely manner.
- Supports senior management in developing strategic recruitment plans and programs to meet the business/operational needs and sets relevant goals to facilitate recruitment and deliver against requirements.
- Works closely with hiring managers to identify requirements and source potential candidates through various official channels including but not limited to outreach campaigns, career fairs, sponsorships and graduate programs.
- Utilizes online recruitment resources and in-house recruitment databases/resources to identify and recruit suitable candidates in coordination with recruitment agencies for additional support as and when required.
- Conducts interviews, assessments and candidate screenings leveraging MH’s technologies and develops and shares longlists with hiring managers.
- Determines and negotiates salary packages within the approved structure and under the supervision of the Line Manager.
- Works closely with assigned asset senior management regarding the design, development and implementation of strong TA process to streamline recruitment activities and ensure successful delivery against manpower requirements.
- Monitors the progress of pre-employment mobilization/on-boarding processes and medical/visa activities and ensures their timely completion.
- Acts as a point of escalation with selected candidates and hiring managers from the HRA approval stage throughout the mobilization/on-boarding process to first day of joining.
- Maintains strict confidentiality with respect to applicants, hiring, salary negotiations and records.
- Develops periodic reports for senior management and relevant stakeholders on progress against targets, timelines and SLAs as well as key KPIs within TA
Recruitment Agencies Management
- Builds collaborative relationships with external recruitment agencies and relevant internal stakeholders for the efficient and effective delivery of TA programs.
- Supports in negotiating new and updated contracts in collaboration with the procurement team.
- Assists in monitoring the performance of recruitment agencies to ensure delivery against the agreed scope and requirements and assesses against SLA.
- Provides supervision, guidance, on the job training and share continuous constructive feedback for direct reports (if any).
- Communicates effectively with team members and maintains good inter-functional liaison to ensure smooth implementation of operational activities.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related fields (Essential).
- 3+ years of progressive talent acquisition experience in a TA function as a business partner in a large organization (Essential).
- Healthcare experience within UAE (Essential).
- Experience working within recruitment agency environment (Preferred).
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge in contemporary sourcing and recruitment strategies and methodologies
- Strong knowledge in building talent pools and pipelines, candidate screening, engagement and assessment
- Ability to think critically and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to synthesize key issues, incorporate appropriate evidence and write complex reports for recommended action
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English