Astoria Solutions Jobs – Business Analyst Jobs in Dubai. Astoria Solutions Careers in Dubai. Latest Dubai Government Jobs. Get City of Dubai Jobs in United Arab Emirates. Get Latest 2022-2023 Astoria Solutions Vacancy in Dubai.
Dubai Jobs Seekers who are looking for Business Analyst Jobs in Dubai, can check here Dubai Government Jobs in Astoria Solutions. Astoria Solutions Jobs opportunity available for Business Analyst jobs in Dubai.
Candidates who have BA/BS Degree eligibility Business Analyst position can apply through the Astoria Solutions careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming independent jobs in Astoria Solutions.
Astoria Solutions Jobs Careers 2022 – Apply for Business Analyst Jobs in Dubai
Astoria Solutions Jobs in Dubai:– Hurry ! great news for job seekers. Astoria Solutions job portal publish 2022-2023 notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Astoria Solutions Business Analyst Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Business Analyst Jobs in Dubai with relevant required experience can apply for Astoria Solutions careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary AED 12000.00-41000.00 Per month approximately.
Astoria Solutions Careers in Dubai Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department||Astoria Solutions|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Business Analyst|
|Jobs Type||Company Jobs in Dubai|
|Salary||AED 12000.00-41000.00 Per month approx|
Founded in 2003, Astoria Solutions is an exciting innovator using cloud technology, Internet-of-things devices, artificial intelligence algorithms and “Disruptive Innovation” concepts to transform safety, accountability, and productivity for clients in Process, Oil & Gas, Marine and Construction industries. We develop and hold patents for our own technology.
Astoria Solutions Pte Ltd is headquartered in Singapore (global HQ), and with other regional offices in Kuala Lumpur with site offices in Kerteh, Malaysia; with Hyderabad, and Chennai, in India; with Dubai, and Abu Dhabi, in United Arab Emirates; and with representatives in Houston, United States of America.
Our culture is very much people and family oriented. We offer flexible staff health and wellness benefits and flexibility in work arrangements, and a nurturing and inclusive environment e.g. employees’ children are welcome to be brought to the office. Also, we believe in discovering, coaching, and giving opportunities in bringing out the best in every person in the Astoria family. We believe that by doing so the individual shall respond by striving for excellence and bringing success to the organization.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who possess strong organizational and planning skills, and proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. We require a high level of motivation and a self-starting attitude and the ability to work with minimal direction and supervision. The ideal candidate ideal will have a metrics/data-driven analytical mindset of constantly measuring success and driving continuous improvement in tools, content, and programs. They will be a change agent in the use of analytics to provide deeper insight into business performance and future operations.
The role will also manage the direction and use of analytic technologies on an ongoing basis and develop key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure operational performance and business efficiency.
Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Creatively obtain and vet data, develop and execute quantitative analysis with data, cross-check results to identify potential inconsistencies or limitations. Define detailed functional requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases, including gap and impact analysis
- Understand business implications of observations, interviews, and analyses. Establish and support the rhythm of business activities related to reporting, including audit planning cycle and metrics
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to execute key value creation (top and bottom line) and manage transformation initiatives
- Craft polished written communications and deliver oral communications of findings and recommendations in an effective and efficient manner
- Collaborate positively with project stakeholders to secure support and implement recommendations in a fast-paced environment
- Strategically develop business segment strategies, research markets & competitors, articulate value propositions, and identify growth opportunities
- Problem structuring – Identify key issues, develop hypotheses and methodology to verify or refute them
- Support other corporate strategy responsibilities as needed, including strategic planning, market research, mergers and acquisitions, and competitor benchmarking
Business Analyst Requirements in support of Product Development:
- Drive discussions with product owner and/or business partners to understand the process, the problem, and then brainstorm solution scenarios
- Actively engage product owner to translate solution needs into actionable user stories
- Facilitate and support product backlog management
- Partner with product owners to define & refine acceptance criteria
- Partner with developers on reviewing user stories for understanding and scoring
- Negotiate with product owners/business experts on alternative solutions
- Write test cases for user stories
- Perform/coordinate user acceptance testing to ensure functionality meets business needs before each product release
- Secure approval & change management activities with senior product manager or product owner before release
Anticipated skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Exceptional process and organizational skills with the ability to mobilize change
- Familiar with version control tools such as TFS and proper branching techniques
- A minimum of 2 years as a Business Analyst in a similar organisation
- Experience in business optimization, problem-solving, or strategic solution roles with progressive responsibility
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups
- 2 years of statistical experience (creating attribution models, A/B tests or lift analysis)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Visio, Visual Studio, .Net Framework, API usage
- Experienced in both lean and agile methodologies
- BA/BS Degree in Operations Research, Statistics, Engineering, Predictive Analytics, Business Analytics or the equivalent